Blog Setup and Blog Journal #1

 1.) I am a second-year creative writing major, and I enjoy reading creative non-fiction. I like to go to coffee shops and my favorite is Redeye in Tallahassee. I prefer Books a Million over Barnes and Noble, but really any bookstore is fine. I also like to listen to Billy Joel, my favorite album is 52nd Street. 

2.) Really, the only experience I have right now is being a student using technology in an educational setting. In primary and secondary school, we were assigned certain technologies like chrome books. I was able to access my own laptop in high school, and now that I am in college I use my iPad. I have found out that in college you had much more freedom to use whatever technology you want in most classes. 

3.) I think for my PLN, I like to use quizlets, and also I occasionally join a class GroupMe. I would also consider books part of my personal learning process, it can be any kind of book. If you pay attention enough you can learn a lot from any genre of book. 

Comments